- Voltage: 208V or 240V
- Single phase or 3 phase (If 3 phase, there cannot be a high leg. We need 120V to neutral/ground)
- Amperage: 60 amps per fryer (Typically need 2-4 fryers)
We use 3 prong 50 amp NEMA 10-50R receptacles. We also have adaptors to fit NEMA 14-50R, 14-60R, & 6-50R. For a temporary setup, we have pigtails to wire directly into circuit breakers.
Here are some questions we'll have:
- Are there receptacles or will we wire in?
- If we're wiring in, what kind of panel is it? Examples include Siemans, Square D, Eaton, Cutler Hammer, etc.
- Are the circuit breakers clip in or bolt in?
- How many feet is the electrical from our trailer?
We know this can seem intimidating. Don't worry, most places have plenty of power to meet our needs. It's just a matter of how we can access it.